Teaching the high level pattern

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
What am I under investigation? You take this way to seriously 😳 I was at the movies 🍿 alone til 11:00pm I didn’t talk or see anyone. That’s not me in the video……..

It’s about the content. What do you make of TM saying ‘the stretch as you stride etc. , don’t make it that hard’? Never said this before? Serious question Mike. I’m not looking for a gotcha. I’m looking for the truth.

Can you handle the truth? Was this the movie you saw?

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
As long as you keep protecting those ‘absolutes’ dancing and dodging will be tested and trained.

I told you HLPers TM would adapt or die. He chose to adapt. He’s a hitting idiot. But he’s not stupid.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
In all honesty Mike, I’m not happy that it’s you that has to take the brunt of the punishment. All the guys who rooted that HLP crap here and elsewhere for the last 10 years aren’t around anymore. Sorry for that.

Mar 19, 2009
Southern California
It’s about the content. What do you make of TM saying ‘the stretch as you stride etc. , don’t make it that hard’? Never said this before? Serious question Mike. I’m not looking for a gotcha. I’m looking for the truth.

He’s always said this. What I take , some ppl don’t know as much as they pretend or claim to know about HPL is my take.

Oct 2, 2017

I always thought this was the case concerning what the HLP pattern promotes. I noticed previously you stated AJ is loading the scap later. Is he really?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad