Is it okay?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Easy there.... this is a family show! Get your mind out of the gutter!!! Lol

Who doesn't like bunnies?
bth_Poledancingbunnyicon.gif

Bucketmom

Psycho for softball!
Feb 13, 2013
At the fields
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!
Not sure how many of you remember this but a while back there was this crazy mom who wanted her DD to learn a curve ball in 3 weeks. (Changing subject font).

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
If you want to see inside a Pole Barn, I posted video in a thread of the program my dd played/plays in. That video shows the inside of the Pole Barn that they have. It is amazing for one program to have and use. It has Astroturf, 4 cages that can be changed in to an open fielding area, pitching mats, screens, I don't know how many machines, an area for watching videos for a team, an office, bathrooms, storage area above the bathrooms and video room, and all of that is next to their field. The park and rec department came and put 11 other fields next to it so it is one big complex now.

Wait too serious! A poll barn is where during the elections, they decide which candidate stands for what. (Hope it doesn't get deleted because I suggested politics. -- J/King!!!)

Last edited:

Bucketmom

Psycho for softball!
Feb 13, 2013
At the fields
If you want to see inside a Pole Barn, I posted video in a thread of the program my dd played/plays in. That video shows the inside of the Pole Barn that they have. It is amazing for one program to have and use. It has Astroturf, 4 cages that can be changed in to an open fielding area, pitching mats, screens, I don't know how many machines, an area for watching videos for a team, an office, bathrooms, storage area above the bathrooms and video room, and all of that is next to their field. The park and rec department came and put 11 other fields next to it so it is one big complex now.

WOW, Id be happy with awnings over our bleachers...:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dothekindthing