Teaching the high level pattern

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 16, 2019
Yeah, I always found that mentality to be insulting. I'm perfectly capable of learning and forming my own decisions. I also trust other DFP members to do the same.
I enjoy discussing other points of view and it's help me. I thought I was clear about me intent. I mean if someone was teaching front foot loaded , no leg snapped hip turn with knob pushing. I would have little to nothing to say . I'd follow it to maybe pick up a pointer or two maybe post a golf swing.

May 16, 2019
That’s great. But other claims were made later. You prolly got excited during your night shift etc etc. much like TM does when his student has a good game.

Edit: maybe trapping yourself in your mind isn’t a good idea for you? Stay busy maybe. I dunno I’m just ‘night shifting’ right now. Please excuse my assumptions.
What are friends for... like my ex coworker said before he got fired, to the boss..... I'm not angry, I'm just a passionate person.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
I enjoy discussing other points of view and it's help me. I thought I was clear about me intent. I mean if someone was teaching front foot loaded , no leg snapped hip turn with knob pushing. I would have little to nothing to say . I'd follow it to maybe pick up a pointer or two maybe post a golf swing.
Keeping an open mind is a trait I admire. I was aware of your intent from the beginning of the thread, it's just unfortunate that others were not.

May 16, 2019
1st lesson. I cut it down to 2 minutes.
my main focus was to introduce the coil and leg snap before hip turn.

Last edited:
May 16, 2019
Keeping an open mind is a trait I admire. I was aware of your intent from the beginning of the thread, it's just unfortunate that others were not.
I would have stropped a long time ago, if it wasn't for all the PM I received along the way . So, thank you

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
What are friends for... like my ex coworker said before he got fired, to the boss..... I'm not angry, I'm just a passionate person.

Aren’t you tired of teaching the same limp concepts? That match no one! Not even AJ. You don’t seem to realize that by teaching a system that you’re cookie cutting right?

What exactly are you passionate about? Helping? Hitting? Or the Brand? Or TM? Your ego? Ask yourself this, the truth might open your mind! Lol how ironic this was said !! 😆 can’t make this crap up !! Thanks @FP26 . You’re smarter than you think !!

Since my statement about fraudulent comparisons to the real HOF pattern wasn’t addressed or defended my ‘hijacking’ was warranted?! Actions speak louder than words.

Last edited:
Reactions: TDS
Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
I would have stropped a long time ago, if it wasn't for all the PM I received along the way . So, thank you

We all know how you operate. You PM newbies the moment they post here. You try your best to get em on board. You don’t think I wasn’t ‘recruited’ back in the day? 😆

Edit: Spartans21 tried like hell. Where is that guy?

Last edited:
May 16, 2019
Hmmmm ... I'm busted . I didn't know it was frowned upon to reach out and offer help.... Your a heck of a hall monitor.... This is a softball site can you do something about the golf post that show up?
Asking for a friend.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpalesse