instagram as a recruiting tool

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 3, 2019
That path started when the post was created and saying twitter spiraling down the toilet. The left is so upset over twitter this week. Getting my popcorn ready. This should be a fun read.
Oh dude, the left isn’t “so upset”. We just hate racists and bigots. Funny tho how many on the far right, get all titillated and aroused over billionaires telling them what to think. FYI, Musk won’t make you a man, you can count on that.

May 16, 2016
Most of the college coaches I've heard mention Twitter or Facebook. In the short run, I think you stick with either Twitter or Facebook. You can also have a softball IG, but I would not rely on it for recruiting, at least in the short term.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Oh dude, the left isn’t “so upset”. We just hate racists and bigots. Funny tho how many on the far right, get all titillated and aroused over billionaires telling them what to think. FYI, Musk won’t make you a man, you can count on that.
And that's where the car went off the road and into the river, your honor... Congratulations! You've just made this thread about your personal politics and earned yourself an ignore.

Dec 6, 2019
I was actually thinking to myself that Twitter is increasing as a recruiting tool. Over the last few weeks I've seen more posts than ever from coaches saying to "Drop your schedules" and tweets showing which coaches will be at which tournaments. I saw it some over the summer, but not nearly to the degree I've seen it this fall. Twitter recruiting activity is definitely intensifying.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414