Gloves on the Chinese-Taipei Little League team...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 15, 2024
In fairness to the American pitchers, all those pink (and blue) gg elite gloves looked brand new, so I assume they were sponsor gifts just like the Easton bats. I saw a lot of Rawlings and Marucci with the infielders, but i admit I probably wasn’t watching as closely as you guys.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Chase Anderson is the SS for the winning Florida team, he was sporting a Rawlings REV1X glove. Heck of a little Shortstop, watching him and the Chinese-Taipei SS was my favorite part of the championship game. Two very smooth players!
IMG_3670.jpeg

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
I wish I had a picture of the gloves the Soviets were using when I went to the Soviet Union in 1988 to coach/introduce baseball. I do have one but it is in some box somewhere. Imagine a hockey goalie's glove scaled to baseball. Rawlings gave me a few thousand dollars of equipment to take over including gloves, catcher's equipment, bases, and bats, ... When I got off the plane in Moscow, that equipment was already taken and assigned to go to Lithuania where I was sent to coach. Those players were on top of the world when they got the equipment. They went crazy over the gloves. Naturally, they were not broken in so they still used their hockey gloves for our practices.