WTB - RHT glove

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 21, 2022
New Jersey
Looking for a used RHT 12" glove for my daughter. Would be for her secondary positions glove, 3B\LF. So not trying to break the bank, but current one has met its lifespan.

Nov 18, 2015
What's your price range, and what age? (rec ball, new to travel, 14U, Varsity-level, etc.)

You rarely see used gloves on this forum, but that doesn't mean you can't get some recommendations. Once you have a model in mind, take a look at sideline swap or ebay, although most ebay gloves I've seen are likely to be well worn, and in need of reconditioning / re-lacing.

Oct 21, 2022
New Jersey
What's your price range, and what age? (rec ball, new to travel, 14U, Varsity-level, etc.)

You rarely see used gloves on this forum, but that doesn't mean you can't get some recommendations. Once you have a model in mind, take a look at sideline swap or ebay, although most ebay gloves I've seen are likely to be well worn, and in need of reconditioning / re-lacing.

Thanks, on the smaller side, 11yo first yr 12u. Plays club an town travel. Looking at this glove right now, so around that range. I've been looking online for used but haven't seen anything.

Was down to that glove or a Liberty Advanced. But my daughter wants a white glove so limits options. :ROFLMAO:

Nov 18, 2015
I like the Easton Pro’s , and for $99 (used) that’s a great deal. I’ve seen the lacing break early on one once (easily fixed), but I’m only working on a sample size of two, so that could have just been a random one-off. Loved the leather on the rest of the glove.

You may want to inquire about what the engraving on the glove is. For example, if I was getting a good deal, I could up with “Heidi #11” on it, but something like “Let’s Go Braves” would be an absolute deal-breaker. :)

—Gags
#LGM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zs052805