Glove advice for a 13YO

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Did I forget to mention that for some reason she is anti-rawlings:) When I mentioned a smaller glove the first thing she did was look up different A2000 models.
I promise you she didn’t look at a A2000 FP glove that’s anywhere in the ballpark with a Pro1000!

She’d have to be looking at a Pro-Issue leather DW5 or the like to make that comparison!

Oct 4, 2021
I promise you she didn’t look at a A2000 FP glove that’s anywhere in the ballpark with a Pro1000!

She’d have to be looking at a Pro-Issue leather DW5 or the like to make that comparison!
Definitely not in the same ball park. The whole thing started when I saw a 12" Nokona Walnut at Dicks Sporting Goods and mentioned to her mom that maybe she needs a smaller glove. Her mom tried it on and fell in love. Of course the 13yo doesn't like brown so we started looking at other brands and styles.

Jun 8, 2016
Definitely not in the same ball park. The whole thing started when I saw a 12" Nokona Walnut at Dicks Sporting Goods and mentioned to her mom that maybe she needs a smaller glove. Her mom tried it on and fell in love. Of course the 13yo doesn't like brown so we started looking at other brands and styles.
What position does Mom play? I know somebody who would love to help..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahjackson13