Dedication

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 19, 2024
Just wanted to talk about my dds work ethic. She had ankle surgery recently, and hasn’t played in a game/team practice for 5 months. Every single day of that, she has practiced some part of her game. Hitting while sitting on a bucket, short hops from knees, snaps+ks for pitching, even learning different pitch grips. She is so dedicated to the idea of varsity softball+playing in college, that not even surgery can stop her. She also made up her own workout routine from YouTube videos to stay in shape, and she started that the day she had surgery. I’m so proud of all of her hard work and know it will pay off.

Jun 4, 2024
Earth
Just wanted to talk about my dds work ethic. She had ankle surgery recently, and hasn’t played in a game/team practice for 5 months. Every single day of that, she has practiced some part of her game. Hitting while sitting on a bucket, short hops from knees, snaps+ks for pitching, even learning different pitch grips. She is so dedicated to the idea of varsity softball+playing in college, that not even surgery can stop her. She also made up her own workout routine from YouTube videos to stay in shape, and she started that the day she had surgery. I’m so proud of all of her hard work and know it will pay off.
Good for her!!
Creative and dedicated making the best of a tough situation! Surely she is growing stronger and more confident from it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tiffanym