Very specific glove advice

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
@pattar
How’s your bicep healing up? And you watching the World Baseball Classic right now?
It’s getting there. I was dumb and tried to pitch to Marcela RH which set it back a bit…LH front toss for the time being (I can throw OH with no issue)

Haven’t seen any of the games yet. I get the bare minimum channels on my TV. I will probably try and catch the Semifinal and Finals games somewhere (eg not quite legally..😂) The DR getting ousted is a big surprise..

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Nope, it’s been good awhile but I *think* the Jutero leather was the one I was most interested in, think it was the stiffest?

Dan Davis Re-lacing in Georgia is now the North American distributor for Atoms Gloves. He dropped the Gloveworks gig to go this Atoms route. I’d love to get my hands on one to check out!
Chris at the Arizona Glove Lab just became part of Nokona's design team. It seems these companies are getting smart about hiring people who know what they're doing.

Jan 8, 2019
@ANNASDAD you don’t know how close I was to dropping an Atoms poke the other day! However, since I have never even seen one, and was TRYING to keep the conversation more on the realistic side, I refrained. I even pulled up the thread in SBF.

That being said, knowing Dan’s reputation, and having read a little about some of the Japanese gloves, it would likely be worth the price! I liked the 11.5” SenkuShas that he had. At $359 shipped… and no one would mistakenly take her glove!

And, yes, you had mentioned liking the Juteru.

Now, back to reality, have you broken in and shipped her the glove yet? 😉

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Here's a 11.75" Pro315 Spring Trainer straight from Rawlings.com, it's discounted to $225.00. Actually this one may be the one as far as time to get, quality, and I know it's very well made! Maybe order this one and that Black Mizuno I-web and compare them and return one? The Black Jtan leather on these Spring Trainers are like butter!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA