Very specific glove advice

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 12, 2023
Hey soozy's back! Decided on a Rawlings huh, good girl! And in a @pattar approved size! :oops:

Have you adjusted the wrist size yet? If not and you're in the off season or when you get in the off season send it to me and I'll adjust it for you, treat the palm liner with Obenauf's and help or finish the break in for you.

As far as the mental part, I suggest you PM pattar, he surely has some experience there, he can probably help! ;):LOL:
I did adjust it, but it’s still pretty big. Thinking of just getting a batting glove to wear underneath but I might hit you up later

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I did adjust it, but it’s still pretty big. Thinking of just getting a batting glove to wear underneath but I might hit you up later
Can't remember....you wearing it traditional or TIP?

Edit: If traditional, going TIP can fix / eliminate some fit issues, gives you a much stronger grip to help with a new glove, gives you a larger pocket, and gets your index finger out of the stinger zone. Your Pro204 (Pro200 family) with it's square heel works perfectly with TIP.

Jun 26, 2021
The Wilson 1787 is a popular choice among infielders due to its quality and craftsmanship. However, it may require some break-in time to achieve the desired level of flexibility and feel. Given that you're used to a floppier glove, you may find the transition to a stiffer glove like the Wilson 1787 challenging at first. But with dedication and proper break-in techniques (glove oil, glove mallet, and consistent use), it can become more supple over time.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28