upset and frustrated vent Thread

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 25, 2009
Spent all day trying to get my dd's computer to recognize it's printer. Both said that they were on the network and both had the right IP address and password. Still, they would not work together. After 3 hours of that, had to come home in the middle of St. Louis rush hour around a Ram's game. I'm darn angry! Nevermind, wife had me get ice cream. All is good.

Mac or PC?

Oct 19, 2009
I'm right here.
Actually now that I think about it...I kept a scorebook for a Red Sox game on October 2nd 1978 which turned out to be pretty depressing right up to Yaz popping out to Nettles....Then go figure...a year later...on October 3, 1979 I'm caught in a Tornado while walking home from Jr. High school at 2:55 pm at the age of 13...so what was it you were complaining about again?

Dec 7, 2011
A moment of corny reflection - but it's the truth:

"What doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger!"

It's easy for this daddy to say but DD was going to take the world by storm this year of 2013. She was physically & mentally ready 1000% over the previous DD year 2012 (which still had amazing national moments). Then comes a couple months of mono and then comes a lumbar stress fracture. You can't count the moments of tears I had begging god to give me her afflictions.

Life as an adult is gonna be a piece of cake for her now after going through all that adversity and rebound.

There is my rant covered in a chocolate coating of positivity. :)

Oct 22, 2009
PA
This is all I've got:

Tryouts yesterday, new girl up to bat with her new Xeno (at least it looked new - there wasn't a mark on it). I told her to bunt the first three pitches, and she looked at me funny. I guess she figures she doesn't have to bunt with a $300 bat!

OK, done.

Aug 1, 2008
ohio
Spent all day trying to get my dd's computer to recognize it's printer. Both said that they were on the network and both had the right IP address and password. Still, they would not work together. After 3 hours of that, had to come home in the middle of St. Louis rush hour around a Ram's game. I'm darn angry! Nevermind, wife had me get ice cream. All is good.

Cannondou##
St. Louis??? Is that not where Teacherman lives?
Run down whoop up on him with a little 9 ball, then.... Dont worry - Be Happy

SL

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Cannonball,
Not a rant but, alittle help. When you post gifs do you post the gifs that you saved on your computer? That is why the post as pics. Try and post from a gif that is posted on a site. See if it shows up as a gif.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoebeschultz