Uniform company?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
I second staying away from 3N2. Our organization is sponsored by them unfortunately. The pant seams split on half of them down the butt and ripped after only two tournaments. The rest developed holes in the by the fifth tornament. Also, it took 12 weeks to get our jerseys. Supposedly they have a new pant coming out this summer which we will get for fall and demo for them. They are supposed to be much more durable but time will tell. Also, the jerseys they sent were sized differently for each model of shirts so we ended up having to reorder the second set which took another 12 weeks to get in. We were half way through the season before we got them. Our former team used Nike one year and Adidas the next. We still have the pants from both and used them in practice 2-3 times aweek this year with very little wear and tear after 2-3 years. Both are very durable and the sizes run true to the samples they will send although they can be on the pricey side.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2010
We used Boombah and the jerseys look great and are holding up after 10 tournaments. They sent samples of everything, including socks. Delivery was very slow--+10 weeks. We received them after the second tournament--we used our fall ball t-shirts for the first two. Maybe order earlier next time.

Nov 14, 2011
We used Boombah and the jerseys look great and are holding up after 10 tournaments. They sent samples of everything, including socks. Delivery was very slow--+10 weeks. We received them after the second tournament--we used our fall ball t-shirts for the first two. Maybe order earlier next time.

How much earlier than February should we order our jerseys? I don't know many teams willing to wait 18 weeks to get their uniforms. One of the many reasons we were given for the delay is because the uniforms were coming from the Philippines.

Oct 2, 2012
I've always sized in December, ordered first of January in order to get them in time for indoor tournaments in March. We're in the Midwest. Anything after mid January could be considered a rush order. Most places I've spoken to like an 8 week window to get orders out.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
We have a local company that does our jerseys (Home Page). They order the jerseys (Easton this year) and screen print our logo and numbers. We decided not to buy custom pants since most of our girls have 2-3 pairs in each color (white and navy). Most of our girls prefer Mizuno pants. By using a local company we got great customer service and everything was done in a timely manner. We also had samples of the jersey for a team sizing that was done at one of our practices.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoebeschultz