Teams/ games to watch in Colorado

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
What's some first timer things to know? DD will be guesting at IDT. We've never been there. Got asked on Sunday and we fly out today.

Any fun things to do and or go to? We booked our flight back for Monday.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

You can probably do this on a day when your games get done early. It’s awesome.

We did rafting. It was fun. Pay attention to rafting conditions, if there has been a lot of rain be careful and keep in mind that rafting kills people and rafting companies want to get paid. I prefer RMNP. Stay away from the fricking moose. They don’t play, lol.

Dec 11, 2010
Last time we went to Colorado I had vertigo driving my F-250 on trail ridge road.

I have driven it many times but for some reason that time I was shook and dd took full advantage to take video of of me swearing nervously under my breath, lol!

I can’t wait to go back.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2010
and the mountain lions..
Yeah, there is that! I think they will try to avoid you though. The moose just stand there while the tourists walk up to them.

At least there aren’t many killer whales in Colorado. My phobias are snakes, killer whales and grizzly bears!

May 13, 2023
Yeah, there is that! I think they will try to avoid you though. The moose just stand there while the tourists walk up to them.

At least there aren’t many killer whales in Colorado. My phobias are snakes, killer whales and grizzly bears!
?Not that any one of those is better or worse to encounter, but probably the mountain lion would be quiet and you wouldn't know it until it got you. The Moose would be holy crap and then pummeled by it. The snake would be oh dang, bummer, ouch let's go to the ER. And the killer whale, grizzly bear situation well the teeth says it all.
With a reminder of people seeing that video...
Wildlife is best viewed from a distance.

Be safe not sorry, even deer can kick like an angry mule.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl