New CO tournament..

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 3, 2016
I can see orgs rolling with combo teams of uncommitted girls to something like this. Don’t know what the point of it is otherwise.

Aug 3, 2016
From a recruiting point of view not much point. Same coaches that might see you in these would have just seen you in IDT/Sparkler.
Most coaches leave after the 2nd of 3rd day of the Sparkler anyway so guess they can just take off earlier now. Oh no, they have to stick around for their camp so they can get paid by the 8th graders.

Nov 18, 2022
From a recruiting point of view not much point. Same coaches that might see you in these would have just seen you in IDT/Sparkler.

Your right the same coaches might see you at the IDT/Sparkler but think about how many venues and teams are playing in both those concurrent tournaments - a ton! The patriot had 16 for each age- with no other tourney going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
I was after 11 days out there-multiple parks and a hotel change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That few weeks is nuts. We went from Team NJ, which was Wednesday-Saturday, to Colorado on Monday for practice games in the IDT on Tuesday. We got back Saturday, and flew out to Chicago on Wednesday. Oh, and the 4th of July was mixed in there somewhere.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee