TCB Balls $59.99 a dozen at Amazon

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
you read on here about them ??? Don't make me look up the post... lol

EP:

Sometimes, PC, I have no idea what you're talking about - LOL

Let me be Perfectly Clear... or PC :cool: DD will only endorse ... from the ground up... Nike, Miken-Sklz-SSK

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2013
Thx... FYI... the LaCross & the TCB & the softtoss were all things I'm never wanting my time wasted with ever again.... I voted Nah...VOTE...you should have seen it is unanimous so far... poopoo

Here is the ONE thing I liked this year... Between games in a tourney...after our first loss, because...the other team bunted back to back.... on the diamond that they dropped for the day, and we had lotz of time til next game...w/ our wild one pitching... :cool: Yea, thats my DD... "Syd the Kid" #57 putting on a Clinic !!! and she can catch it in a LaCross Racket... if she has too :mad:

BetweenGameWarmUps

Who's the genius that had the players do pregame warm-ups in 6 inches of mud?:confused:

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Who's the genius that had the players do pregame warm-ups in 6 inches of mud?:confused:

They only did it to make me happy... the rest all went out to the grass field for their lesson, and coach pitch. I was :mad: about the loss, to such a lame team... DD came to the team as a bunter.... we was supposed to have some heavy hitters.....Right...they looked good in soft-toss... lol

Do you think DD looks put off by it... It was her first chance to show her new team whats she's about... she was excited. The coach was showing control over the parents... no ones liked it but me !!! Also remember DW always has to work on weekends.... she would have had a fit...:cool:

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2013
yes - my estimated delivery is between 10/29 & 11/8 now... who cares - this is a great price with free shpping too - much appreciated!

Oct 19, 2009
Other than having 2 that busted I like ours, I see a great many teams in the Atlanta area using them before games.

Has anyone tried the white balls similar to the TCB balls?

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Love them... I will stand about 20-25' back and front toss. Not real fast but its still a level pitch. Girls learn quick to drive through the ball.

Jul 26, 2010
I love them, they will burst if used under 40 degrees though. Never seen a kid smile so much the first time she busted a TCB ball and showered the coach in sand. May as well have been a grand slam in game 7 of the WS.

-W

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dothekindthing