KRYO

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 5, 2022
DD has started college ball and got a chance to swing the new KRYO in the 34-24. She said it felt slightly end loaded…not like a ghost but more like the old FNX. Had a great sound and felt good out of the wrapper and bonus it’s pretty (lol). For reference she’s 5ft 6, 135.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
The FNX was what DeMarini called power balanced. My daughter loved her original one.

The Kryo outsold every other bat we sold in July and August. So far, the reviews have been very positive. After three swings and misses on the PXT, RXT, and Meta, Louisville Slugger needed a win. It appears they got one.

Sep 6, 2021
How does the Kryo compare to the new 2025 Demarini Whisper. I haven't seen any reviews or feedback. Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
How does the Kryo compare to the new 2025 Demarini Whisper. I haven't seen any reviews or feedback. Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
They're designed for different types of hitters, so it's not an easy comparison.

The Whisper is made for high-level strong hitters. It does not come in a -11, and the smallest size they carry is a 31-21. A member posted videos of his younger daughter using a Whisper in practice, and he was asking for advice on her swing. The main issue he had was the bat. It was way too much for her to handle.

The Kryo utilizes an inner disc technology that's more of a catch all for hitters. It's designed for a broader spectrum of hitters, from younger players through college girls.

Ultimately, it comes down to individual feel. Try them out, if possible, and see what she likes best. I can get you a deal on either one you choose.