Scenic City Showcase, Chattanooga, TN

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 19, 2009
I am just down the road in GA don't have anyone playing there this weekend.

Great weather and fall colors this wekend hope you enjoy your stay and good luck.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO

Great weather and fall colors this wekend hope you enjoy your stay and good luck.

Was there this summer :cool:

perfect-circle-albums-my-pics-picture4591-24x960.jpg

Oct 19, 2009
Was there this summer :cool:

perfect-circle-albums-my-pics-picture4591-24x960.jpg

During the summer I was recovering from a problem with my Heart being out of Rhythm I had 2 procedures, hospital stays and medication before they found something that worked. Recovery has been much slower that I hoped. I did not attend any SB games this summer as a matter of fact I did not get to see DD play any ball last summer.

I have recently went to a few games and began to work with DD and some of the kids I have helped in the past.

I sure missed the kids and seeing DD play.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Wish I had seen this message earlier! We were there and had a great time. Played well until we layed an egg on Sunday - umpire had a "grapefruit sized" strike zone and the other team had some big sticks! We went 3-1-1 for the weekend.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Wish I had seen this message earlier! We were there and had a great time. Played well until we layed an egg on Sunday - umpire had a "grapefruit sized" strike zone and the other team had some big sticks! We went 3-1-1 for the weekend.

Great Job... I heard the OHIO teams did good too :cool:

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN

How far down the road? We played 12U at Edwards in Dalton, GA. Nice complex, but it was like playing in the sand at PCB. A slow track to say the least.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dothekindthing