Rawlings glove question

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
pattar, did you forget your pill this evening?
I didn’t take you for an ARod fan or are you still pouting about me making fun of HR ball pics?

In terms of pills, I think you are projecting..beet root not working for you anymore?

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I didn’t take you for an ARod fan or are you still pouting about me making fun of HR ball pics?

In terms of pills, I think you are projecting..beet root not working for you anymore?
Never been an ARod fan, and dislike him much more now that he’s behind a microphone! In this case I’m more of a Robin Ventura glove fan. 😉 Pouting…. I thought you knew me?

And yes, the beet root is working fine, two a day!

Jun 8, 2016
Never been an ARod fan, and dislike him much more now that he’s behind a microphone! In this case I’m more of a Robin Ventura glove fan. 😉 Pouting…. I thought you knew me?

And yes, the beet root is working fine, two a day!
I don't get the pill reference then...nothing I did was different from my usual "borderline psych ward" behavior..

Jun 8, 2016
Sorry pattar, I guess I was throwing you into the mix with a "lady" I work with in my office, she needs pills bad, in fact I'm scared of her!
Man I need all kinds of pills...I was just wondering what kind you were suggesting. Anti-Axiety Meds? Uppers? Downers? Hallucinogenics? Vicodin? Birth Control? Do tell..

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Man I need all kinds of pills...I was just wondering what kind you were suggesting. Anti-Axiety Meds? Uppers? Downers? Hallucinogenics? Vicodin? Birth Control? Do tell..
Pabst Blue Ribbon!
Takes the place of all of those you just named….well with the exception of Birth Control pills! 😝

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ying