Glove relace go to

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 16, 2016
Illinois
I replace the laces myself on my kids gloves when they break. I could see sending a glove off to someone if you were replacing all the laces on a glove but a person can replace a couple laces on a glove in under a half hour.

Some of those laces can be real pain in the rear to get loose sometimes.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
How do we contact him?
Jeffrey Rous
jrous67@gmail.com

He said to warn everyone that return shipping is now $18.00, so the re-lace / repair will probably start at $67.00. And for fancy colors add $5.00 to $15.00, I assume he's talking about colored lace....

He said he's at the point where he's not too excited about major repairs, and he's not the biggest fan of catcher's mitts (but he'll do them).

I know one of the last gloves I had shipped to me from California, on the shipping label it was over $19.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Jeffrey Rous
jrous67@gmail.com

He said to warn everyone that return shipping is now $18.00, so the re-lace / repair will probably start at $67.00. And for fancy colors add $5.00 to $15.00, I assume he's talking about colored lace....

He said he's at the point where he's not too excited about major repairs, and he's not the biggest fan of catcher's mitts (but he'll do them).

I know one of the last gloves I had shipped to me from California, on the shipping label it was over $19.
As a Prof of the "Dismal Science" I'm sure that major glove repairs aren't the only thing he's not too excited about.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles