Rawlings glove question

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Most call it PBR...but no...its not a real popular beer. Is it good...ehhh...its doable in a pinch :D

I see it around my area here and there
Hey now go easy on the PBR...been a great longstanding American brew that most folks can still afford. PBR and Rolling Rock are two ez drinking, decent beers that I often keep on hand. I've got some Pabst in my fridge right now taking the place of my old regular. I'm sure some of you can guess what that ight have been. ;-)

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Hey now go easy on the PBR...been a great longstanding American brew that most folks can still afford. PBR and Rolling Rock are two ez drinking, decent beers that I often keep on hand. I've got some Pabst in my fridge right now taking the place of my old regular. I'm sure some of you can guess what that ight have been. ;-)
Dang Tonk, we were jiving pretty good until you said Rolling Rock!!
1685061152267.png

Oct 1, 2014
USA
C'mon man...Old Latrobe "33" that's just good stuff!! Sure beat's the Old Mildew (Milwaukee) or Genesee that many of us used to drink back then (due to it being all we could afford). There were quite a few of the old brewing companies with beers that were still on the shelf when I got my first fake ID...some were drinkable, some not so much.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
The fact that you drank what I am guessing you replaced skews what kind of taste buds you have :D

I said PBR was doable...rolling rock...personally...think its terrible

But we around here know all about people drinking whats affordable...which is why PBR does pop up here and there...haha

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
C'mon man...Old Latrobe "33" that's just good stuff!! Sure beat's the Old Mildew (Milwaukee) or Genesee that many of us used to drink back then (due to it being all we could afford). There were quite a few of the old brewing companies with beers that were still on the shelf when I got my first fake ID...some were drinkable, some not so much.
Iron City...hahahaha.

Aug 18, 2018
Not a big PBR drinker, but the few times I had one (ok more than one) it's a decent beer. Same for rolli.g rock, I scoffed at that one until on a super hot day (not a tournament) I had and it hit the spot.

Sent from my LE2115 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812