Physical Fitness Test

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 5, 2022
I find all of this really interesting. My dd is an incredible athlete. Recruitable at the D1 level in both soccer and softball and played high school basketball jumping center at 5ft 6 and winning some. However I don’t think she could run a 5:15 mile without some serious specific training and can’t do a pull up without a band to save her life and she is unbelievably fit. She is a sprinter and has plenty of endurance from soccer but she’d be bored to tears after half a mile and probably go do something else lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 14, 2019
From Pattar:

"Tell JayW to change his FL boxers.. the funk is clouding his thinking."

And anyone who knows Pattar knows how hard he is on his daughter. He doesn't brag about her.
That's called the humble brag. Maybe too subtle for some.

Oct 14, 2019
I find all of this really interesting. My dd is an incredible athlete. Recruitable at the D1 level in both soccer and softball and played high school basketball jumping center at 5ft 6 and winning some. However I don’t think she could run a 5:15 mile without some serious specific training and can’t do a pull up without a band to save her life and she is unbelievably fit. She is a sprinter and has plenty of endurance from soccer but she’d be bored to tears after half a mile and probably go do something else lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Santa is not a real person. I thought this was obvious.

May 16, 2016
Illinois
I see you had storms roll through in Illinois. Atlanta has been dry, which is shocking. Every other trip to Legacy is ruined by thunderstorms.
It rained pretty hard last night about 5pm central time in the Chicago area. It is raining hard right now also. I am sure the Easton/Rawling Invite tournament will be cancelled very soon.

May 27, 2013
That's why it's a perfect cover. Pattar can argue with himself since everybody else has tired of him. BTW, I told ya'll before the season exactly how good Florida was going to be despite a preseason #23 ranking. This year, they win it all. Oklahoma can buy Canady and it still won't matter.
You can see Pattar quoting and replying to Santa here:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T Town travel coach