Oklahoma Recruiting Class

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Hmmm??? Need more than 1-2 punch...

But it will be nice if they can build around them if they don't leave to another College aka another College offer and then the portal...
It all starts in the circle. While I agree you need more than just pitching, as Alabama proved the last few years, it's the best place to start.

Oct 14, 2019
Just addded another pitcher from Orlando, Olivia Miller (Ole Miss decommit). Added transfer Korbe Otis from Louisville who is a great hitter and leadoff (2nd team All American). Mia Williams in IF is arguably #1 freshman in America (doesn’t hurt when dad played in NBA and mom threw the javelin for Florida). Added freshman catcher from Texas and transfer from Oklahoma.

They will have 3 pitchers throwing high 60’s.

Last year their “ace” threw 62. It’s going to be night and day.

And next year they will have Florida’s player of the year at pitcher.

Things are looking up.

May 13, 2023
Just addded another pitcher from Orlando, Olivia Miller (Ole Miss decommit). Added transfer Korbe Otis from Louisville who is a great hitter and leadoff (2nd team All American). Mia Williams in IF is arguably #1 freshman in America (doesn’t hurt when dad played in NBA and mom threw the javelin for Florida). Added freshman catcher from Texas and transfer from Oklahoma.

Things are looking up.
Nice to read updates like this on the Forum! Also shows the amount of players being recruited from other colleges!

Could be said that some colleges are developing players for the top colleges
Hmmm??? Yep 😁

Nov 18, 2022

Things are looking up.

She has some recovery though- I think I heard ACL on Red

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Aren’t they both injured? Rothrock threw some over the summer but was not as dominant as the year before and did brown throw at all? Were those just incorrect rumors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She was 27-0 this year in HS. She finished 81-0 for her HS career in Texas, but she threw 183 innings in 2022. That's a ton of innings on a young arm. I hope she heals quickly.

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
Hmmm? Is a good question LOL

1. Are they each aware of the other commitments at the same time?
Maybe NOT???

2. Are they looking forward to the competition on their own roster for playing time? Certainly will happen!!!

3. Do none of those things matter because they will be making large NIL $$$$$
regardless of playing time with a much higher probability of winning College World Series.

Strategy to pick up all the best pitchers.
(or as many as you can.)

1. Means while they're on your roster they won't be playing against you.
Trims the fat of competition.

2. Collection of Top pitchers for hitting Bullpen workouts.
Sounds like a plan. What's to stop them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06