Twitter blowing up about 7th grade rankings

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 19, 2021
I would say if she is 13 and hit 12 HR's, if the fences were regulation it don't really matter who was pitching.
Really? So you're saying that having the brute strength to hit it over the fence is all that's required to be ranked #1 in the nation?

Oct 4, 2018
Numerical errors as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. That's a drag for sure.

Our coach is 100% by the book and our stats are entered accurately. And even down to GameChanger, where we're honestly pretty stingy.

I did double-check some of the 2028 class against their GameChanger public stats and they're not the same. :(

Jul 19, 2021
Our coach is 100% by the book and our stats are entered accurately. And even down to GameChanger, where we're honestly pretty stingy.

I did double-check some of the 2028 class against their GameChanger public stats and they're not the same. :(
What happens is teams like yours try to do things the right way. Then they quickly realize that other teams are not doing things the right way, so they start fudging on their stats. Then other teams try to top those and fudge even more, and so on and so on and so on. Round and round it goes. Snowball effect is in full force............................................................. and all you end up with is a bunch of lies.

Jun 19, 2016
Yeah. That's a drag for sure.

Pick up games will impact that some.

Jun 8, 2016
I will reiterate that the rankings are silly but with regards to this #1 player and how good she is,
her team won the 12U PGF championship in the Summer so I am going to take a wild guess and say they
were not playing C teams in the Fall...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478