Marucci Display at Tournament

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 28, 2017
Well one of my DD former teammates just won a tournament this weekend and each player received the Echo. Then yesterday a guy at the park was trying to promote the Echo. He said, the rep in the area is trying to get the bat out there. The bat seems to be picking up a lot of steam in our area all of a sudden.

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
I picked up one our players Echo and paid more attention to it. It was a 31/21 and felt feather light compared to DD’s 31/21 Xeno (which we know is over sticker). The Echo felt very “balanced”. I couldn’t feel any weight at the end.

DD took a couple dry swings and didn’t even want to hit a ball with it. She’s used to more “end loaded” bats and wanted nothing to do with the Echo. “I can’t feel it when I swing” were her words.

So, not speaking negatively of the bat. Again, our other power hitter loves hers and can’t speak highly enough about it.

All I know for now.

Jan 28, 2017
Picked up and played with a team this weekend and two of the girls were swinging the Echo. One hit a bomb. My DD swings the PC and wouldn't think about changing.

May 23, 2015
Marucci in recent years has made huge strides in MLB thats really their bread and butter. The dont have Wilson money to spread around in regards to advertising or manufacturing efforts. Baseball bats and equipment. Softball is down the road a bit

Jun 21, 2021
I can't speak for the Echo, but ODD has the Marucci FX Cat Connect and she loves it. She's hitting line drives past the pitcher with it. It's her go to bat over her DeMarini. A few of her teammates for rec ball use her bat when they're at bat.

The Cat Connect is a 2018 model (I believe) so we got it at a decent price last year. I'm looking to get the Echo when she outgrows the Cat.

Jun 22, 2019
My son has a Cat 8 bbcor and loves it, it swings very light and has great pop, but I honestly don’t think I’ve seen one girl with a marucci softball bat. A few girls in the area play on a marucci team, but in high school ball they hit LXTs or Ghosts.

Jan 28, 2017
We have a lot of girls in our area using the softball bat and like it. 12U to 14U about 5 or 6 girls are using it. My DD uses the Power Carbon and seems like everyone is going away from the Ghost.

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
I can't speak for the Echo, but ODD has the Marucci FX Cat Connect and she loves it. She's hitting line drives past the pitcher with it. It's her go to bat over her DeMarini. A few of her teammates for rec ball use her bat when they're at bat.

The Cat Connect is a 2018 model (I believe) so we got it at a decent price last year. I'm looking to get the Echo when she outgrows the Cat.

I bought a 34 -9 FX Cat Connect for me and really like it. Same thing….found a 2018 NIW for inexpensive. Enjoyed it hitting off a tee and swung it in game tonight. I really like it. Has a soft feel to it almost zero vibration in the handle.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles