Marucci Display at Tournament

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 19, 2016
Marucci is sponsoring a USSSA in LA tournament and they have a truck and display here but is seems like they are missing an opportunity to grab some market share. They had some really nice gloves but they sold out of right handed gloves quickly. Also, they had no demo bats. Seems like a tee, a bow net, and a demo bat would have got them some more sales. The standard response from parents I saw seemed to be....we really don't know your bats.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
They make good gloves and baseball bats...they have good tees and stuff. They look identical to another brands tees
so prob same manufacturer. I wouldnt hesitate to buy all that kind of stuff from them.

They do no advertising...nothing to encourage sales. Almost like they think their gloves and baseball bats will make people wanna buy their fp bats...not the case. And their prices drop like stones on their bats after a few months.

May 28, 2019
Which tournament was this at Brian?

DD swings the marucci echo connect. hated it at first but she's grown to like it and bat has improved. She actually gets some pretty solid hits with the bat.

Jun 19, 2016
Which tournament was this at Brian?

DD swings the marucci echo connect. hated it at first but she's grown to like it and bat has improved. She actually gets some pretty solid hits with the bat.

It was a USSSA select 16 in Ruston, LA. Everyone was telling them the same thing about their bats....we don't know anything about you. They were trying to sell them at 60% off and they had few takers. A demo would have went a long way.

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
We have a Marucci “facility” here in town. They have a store front and a bunch of cages.

A couple of our girls are swinging their Echo FP bat. One girl (who is a power hitter) says she loves it and it has a lot of pop and loves the sound. But that’s a far as my experience goes.

Last edited:
May 28, 2019
It was a USSSA select 16 in Ruston, LA. Everyone was telling them the same thing about their bats....we don't know anything about you. They were trying to sell them at 60% off and they had few takers. A demo would have went a long way.

yea, there's a lot of LA teams that have team accts that automatically takes 30% off marucci products. 60% is a great deal even if you're looking for an extra cage bat.

Apr 25, 2019

We were at the same tourney but I must have missed the display but the 14u's were on a separate group of fields. I might have been able to convince the wife for a new cage bat if they were 60% off. Ah well

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I have zero experience with any Marucci FP bats, other than hitting baseball infield a couple years ago with a BBCOR Cat 7, that's the only Marucci bat I've ever used. If shopping for a FP bat, I just can't see myself stepping outside of buying a Easton or LS!

Now Marucci gloves is a different story! Now that Eric Walbridge is running and heading up their glove division, I'd buy a Marucci glove and feel real good about it! A Marucci baseball glove that is!! ;)

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2017
I have zero experience with any Marucci FP bats, other than hitting baseball infield a couple years ago with a BBCOR Cat 7, that's the only Marucci bat I've ever used. If shopping for a FP bat, I just can't see me stepping outside of buying a Easton or LS!

Now Marucci gloves is a different story! Now that Eric Walbridge is running and headed up their glove division, I'd buy a Marucci glove and feel real good about it! A Marucci baseball glove that is!! ;)

As you know, I bought the Founders series baseball glove for my DD. Absolutely love it. Best softball glove I have ever seen. Perfect for a pitcher/middle infielder. Easy to break in. Played with it in two days and the season is almost over, very firm still.

Bought a Cypress series baseball glove and it seemed to be a little small. All the male coaches love it as a baseball glove. I was at practice a few days ago and went to get the Cypress out of her bag and couldn't find it. The male coach was shagging with it. He said, I grab it everyday, this thing is awesome. Beast to break in. Almost a year to break it in and still really stiff.

Never seen a kid like their bats.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles