If it wasn't for the possibility of playing softball in college...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
The other :mad:, a female coach.....if she was on fire I'd literally beat the brakes off of anyone trying to put the fire out!! I despise this woman, she was a demon, and being a demon is what drove her and made her happy! Besides my older mean sister, this is the only other woman I've ever wanted to punch in the face! Eventually this dumbass did her own self in but not until she made a lot of people miserable!
Let me guess, she put her hand in one of Anna's gloves..? Am I close?

Oct 4, 2018
and then they get to college and are burned out and don't do crap 😂 I have Indian colleagues in my department who went to the IITs and this was common there. I didn't have that problem..I don't think I did any schoolwork at home till my Jr. year in HS and that was only because the classes I was taking were actually interesting(to me) at that point.

Some burn out. Many don't. Just like sports.

Feb 24, 2022
No way. @ANNASDAD has the best profile picture. Anyone who doesn't love Buttermaker doesn't deserve our respect!
I randomly caught BNB in Breaking Training the other day. Everyone talks about how un PC the original is, but man, Breaking Training is as bad if not worse!

LEsoftballdad - agree 100% about the bond that softball has given us with our daughters. My favorite thing in the world to do is watch my kids play softball/baseball and get to spend the whole day with them.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ying