College World Series

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
Finally if you want to balance off the good softball you will see at the WCWS with some not so good softball, there are two youth softball tournaments that take place June 3-5 that are attended by teams from a large number of states and played at fields throughout the metro. You can go to Marcela's games for me as my surrogate :LOL:

Lol! Dm her schedule to me when you have it. Maybe we will stop by.

Jun 8, 2016
In terms of food let me know what you like and I can ask my wife. Typically I just point at something on the menu and they bring it to me and I shovel it in my mouth in about 10 seconds so everything tastes the same to me.

Nov 25, 2012
USA
Planning to head to Oklahoma City to see a few games. My wife and daughter were there in 2019 but I was unable to go that time. I'm excited to join them this time. I have never been to that part of the country, so I'm looking for ideas of things to do outside the games. And I'm always looking for good places to eat. Any ideas or suggestions?
There is plenty to do for sure. Zoo is across the street and is a very good Zoo and one of my favorites in the country. But I grew up there so a bit biased. Cowboy Hall Fame is worth a look. Go to Bricktown to eat at least once. As mentioned above the AAA team is always fun and the stadium is in downtown. So eat at bricktown and then go catch a game.

The horses may be running at Remington Park which is also next door but not sure.

I will try to think of some other options when I get a few minutes and get back to you.

S3

Jun 8, 2016
There is plenty to do for sure. Zoo is across the street and is a very good Zoo and one of my favorites in the country. But I grew up there so a bit biased. Cowboy Hall Fame is worth a look. Go to Bricktown to eat at least once. As mentioned above the AAA team is always fun and the stadium is in downtown. So eat at bricktown and then go catch a game.

The horses may be running at Remington Park which is also next door but not sure.

I will try to think of some other options when I get a few minutes and get back to you.

S3
My kids like the zoo but they are 11,6 and 3 so I am not sure they are the best judges of quality 😂

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
I will have a pair of tickets available for several sessions. Our tourney schedule isn’t cooperating. DM me if interested.

Thanks for the offer, but we actually purchased a ticket pack for the entire week. We are considering trying to sell our Thursday tickets since we won't arrive until Friday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06