College World Series

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
Planning to head to Oklahoma City to see a few games. My wife and daughter were there in 2019 but I was unable to go that time. I'm excited to join them this time. I have never been to that part of the country, so I'm looking for ideas of things to do outside the games. And I'm always looking for good places to eat. Any ideas or suggestions?

Jun 8, 2016
Ok City Bombing museum is something you might want to visit (but just once) . OKC Dodgers (AAA affiliate for Dodgers) are in town June 3-5.

Jun 8, 2016
Finally if you want to balance off the good softball you will see at the WCWS with some not so good softball, there are two youth softball tournaments that take place June 3-5 that are attended by teams from a large number of states and played at fields throughout the metro. You can go to Marcela's games for me as my surrogate :LOL:

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Finally if you want to balance off the good softball you will see at the WCWS with some not so good softball, there are two youth softball tournaments that take place June 3-5 that are attended by teams from a large number of states and played at fields throughout the metro. You can go to Marcela's games for me as my surrogate :LOL:
You going to set him up a cot in your famous indoor hitting facility?

Jun 8, 2016
You going to set him up a cot in your famous indoor hitting facility?
Too warm to hit in the garage now..that is for the winter. We hit on the field or at Marcela's facility in the spring/summer ;) Hopefully he brings better weather because there have been thunderstorms/showers for the last 10 days and next week looks the same. They are predicting baseball size hail for tonight...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478