Big Thanksgiving Shout Out to DFP Members

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Happy thanksgiving...

Did the annual clean out of the softball SUV. Sucked half a field of dirt and a least a bag of sunflower seeds out of the back.

Expecting better mileage next week.

Jan 28, 2011
Bucket
Happy Thanksgiving to all! Long time lurker. This place is great and has a ton of useful knowledgeable friendly people. Thanks to everyone.

Jun 24, 2013
Happy thanksgiving...

Did the annual clean out of the softball SUV. Sucked half a field of dirt and a least a bag of sunflower seeds out of the back.

Expecting better mileage next week.

Well our Softball SUV was declared totaled today due to a wreck last week. I'm thankful that the DW and 3 DD's and myself made it out alive with only trips to the ER and no serious injuries (as of yet- still waiting on some x-rays to come back on DW). Have to find a new softball vehicle........

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
turkey-carcass.jpg

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Yesterday was an awesome day. Sure the food was great. The company was so much better. My 3 nephews are all Marines and have been coming home from Afghanistan. The oldest came home in July. The youngest made it home in September. The middle one arrived yesterday morning and is beginning the process of leaving the military. It was so neat to sit with them and know that they have all done multiple tours in harms way and now are all beginning the second phase of their lives having survived. I am such a proud Uncle.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Yesterday was an awesome day. Sure the food was great. The company was so much better. My 3 nephews are all Marines and have been coming home from Afghanistan. The oldest came home in July. The youngest made it home in September. The middle one arrived yesterday morning and is beginning the process of leaving the military. It was so neat to sit with them and know that they have all done multiple tours in harms way and now are all beginning the second phase of their lives having survived. I am such a proud Uncle.

My family is rich with military members. From a full Colonel down thru the ranks. We laughed yesterday via FaceTime about some people complaining about "working" on Thanksgiving. Those who serve and protect this nation never get a holiday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meganmichelle