Try out season

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 14, 2019
We got removed from the Game Changer team after playing and finishing the season with the team. So now we can’t see stats or videos. Is that normal? I’ve never had it happen before. My daughter will be playing for a new team this year. TeamSnap I expected removal on.
I think each new season on Gamechanger requires a new request to be added as "Family" or as a "Fan".

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
We got removed from the Game Changer team after playing and finishing the season with the team. So now we can’t see stats or videos. Is that normal? I’ve never had it happen before. My daughter will be playing for a new team this year. TeamSnap I expected removal on.
That's usually a petty coach who does that. My daughter's previous team removes everyone who leaves right away so they can't use their video or stats.

Oct 14, 2019
The scary parts are being so far away. It's a plane ride away. The drive is 1,300 miles. It also happened very quickly. We had settled on the fact she was taking a gap year until the Atlanta Legacy showcase.

Thankfully, my older daughter is commuting this fall, so I get a stay of execution from spending all the time alone with my wife. We also got a dog about a year and half ago, so she'll help keep us occupied.
Good luck. The distance will be tough.

Jul 1, 2022
We have tryouts, but given my DD is 8u, it's just rec all stars. Our league is decent but it isn't a star destroying program like some neighboring leagues, so she'll be a shoo-in to make the all star team.

I'm actually more concerned about being able to find 11 other dedicated girls from the league pool.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Jul 18, 2022
I find change fun and exciting! That being said, I have no idea what DD's org is going to do with the first year 14Us, lots of speculation with nothing concrete. We think we'll have a better idea next week, after Alliance is done. Hoping she is happy wherever she ends up.

Oct 23, 2019
This is the first tryout season where I genuinely don't care if DDs 1 and 2 (18U and 14U respectively), play in college or not, and it takes a lot of the pressure off. DD1 now also drives, so that helps a lot too.

Jun 4, 2024
Earth
Have been building the roster past few weeks.
*Woohoo* We already have our schedule for the next 6 months for both our 10u and 12u teams.
Mostly Triple Crown events and friendlies. Including hosting some friendly's.
( if anyone's interested friendly's hosted in Corona California)

Btw 10u has two spots open.
Team based in Corona Calif.
~pm if interested in more detail!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogoff1968