What do you do when your not coaching

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I loved reading but found that the Librarian didn't care for me very much. She refused to check out two books to me. One was Annapurna and the other was Kon-Tiki. I bought both books, read them and then wrote a paper on each to give to her.

You've always been a stubborn son-of-a-b****, haven't you? ;)

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
I am considered a "Lincoln Scholar" and so, I've read dozens of books on Lincoln. To be a "Lincoln Scholar," you have to take a few college courses, write some research paper, and then, continue your education on topics concerning Lincoln.

I bet you didn't know Lincoln was a Vampire Slayer....... They even made a movie about it

Mar 28, 2013
Back to the OP, anybody can fish with a pole. Up north we prefer it to be more of a challenge.:D

[video=youtube_share;f9Bc_ZcvLsM]http://youtu.be/f9Bc_ZcvLsM[/video]

KCM

Mar 8, 2012
South Carolina
Hunt ducks and turkeys, ride motocross and work.

But hey we start playing softball in the south in January until Thanksgiving. So as a coach I get one month a year off. How every with travel ball we only practice once or twice a week and play every other weekend.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Given the avatar with my posts, I used to fish. Also played golf to a single digit handicap. I now play golf a few times a year.

DD will have no use for me in a few years, so the handicap will improve eventually.

You still get to play?! I have a brand new TaylorMade R11 that I hit once, the day I got it brand new the first week they were introduced and haven't touched a club since. What was that....four years ago? And I used to be a 6 handicap! I can't remember what a fairway looks like let alone a green. Now, an outfield and infield is a different story.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kstitz44