Unreal:

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 31, 2012
and I love how Nazi comparisons can be used to prove both sides of just about anything. Kids can be called brainwashed Nazi's for following orders, coach can be called a Nazi for abusing someone of a different color (blue), ump can be called a Nazi because he was abusing his power. Parents are Nazis, well they are TB parents so it is self explanatory.

last post on this topic I swear, I realize I am the only one sick enough to find the whole thing amusing...

I'm just as sick as you are squeeze.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
At least she finally hit her spot.

I hate to make "lite" of a serious situation, but I thought the same thing.....pitcher walks a bunch of batters, but when called upon to "zing" the umpire she drills him right in the middle of the face mask.....

Criminal? What a bunch of pansies. Stand up for yourself and handle your own business. Maybe the next time someone tries to bully that kid she will throat punch em. If the Ump had a problem with the coach throw the coach out of the game. Don't ruin the game by not calling strikes.

Throw a softball at someones head during a disagreement on the streets and you looking at assault charges at minimum. So how is this any different? If you don't like the zone hes calling pull your team off the field, what are you losing besides a 1:30 drop dead showcase that neither team wins or cares about. If my kids coach pulled this **** I would pull my kid from the game and walk there's better teams to be affiliated with. IMHO

May 31, 2012
You guys are finally coming around. Maybe they just paint an Ump face on the catchers glove.

May 31, 2012
Throw a softball at someones head during a disagreement on the streets and you looking at assault charges at minimum. So how is this any different? If you don't like the zone hes calling pull your team off the field, what are you losing besides a 1:30 drop dead showcase that neither team wins or cares about. If my kids coach pulled this **** I would pull my kid from the game and walk there's better teams to be affiliated with. IMHO

Since you care so much. Shouldn't you be concerned with the well being of the victim.

Jul 26, 2010
I've never observed a catcher frame a ball to make it a strike, but I've seen plenty of strikes turned into balls.

-W

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meganmichelle