Stretch & Fire Success!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 3, 2013
To follow up straightleg, the top girl never gets to full extension. She is throwing the bat around her body in an arc. The bottom girl would get better extension if she would adjust that back, top hand wrist, and get more whip and roll later. This would be especially important on inside pitches. What is really going to upset you is straightleg and I would probably see nothing unusual about the bottom gif swing other than that. It isn't a powerful swing, but nothing peculiar to us. Her bat barrel follows the shoulder, in connection, all the way to connection at the back hip.

Steve, in your opinion, is the pre-SnF swing better?

Feb 3, 2013
;);) Thats to funny.. my kids are laughing along with me, as i just showed them your post, policeman.

Knight is awesome.

The progress Knight's kid made was so dramatic, and took place over such a short period of time, that I have to give credit to the path that they followed.

Hope to see more before and after success stories here at DFP.

Jan 25, 2011
;);) Thats to funny.. my kids are laughing along with me, as i just showed them your post, policeman.

Knight is awesome.
Just be careful Mann, Marcus I feel is a wolf in sheepskin. He isnt being up front with any of us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl