Slow Motion Video

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 8, 2013
South Carolina
Someone may have already posted this and I just didn't see it. The slow-motion video on the Iphone 6 is really good for a phone. Anything else that I have tried to use that was cheap, such as, coach's eye, etc. the video is good on the body as a whole, but not the quick actions of the hands in pitching or hitting.

The Iphone 6 slow-motion video is very clear without any distortion. Again, someone probably already put this up so this is for anyone that missed others posting about this like me!

Hope everyone has a great holiday season! 4 more days and I am off work until Jan. 6th!

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
I've used Coach's Eye with my iPhone 6, set at 60 fps and 1080p, and it's been very clear. Did you upgrade to the latest version of Coach's Eye? If not, give it a try.

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
My only beef with Coach's Eye is when they migrated from their paid model to their "free"-ish model, they weren't able to migrate the date stamps of my videos in the old database. So from my perspective, all of those old videos of my 3 athletes are worthless because you can't see the progression of the athlete's development over time (total random order). As a result, I've stopped using it for historical purposes. We use multiple GoPro's in the cage. We occasionally use Coache's eye in the cage and import the GoPro video, but for historical tracking, we keep the GoPro videos on a hard drive back at the office.

Sep 19, 2013
Texas
Someone may have already posted this and I just didn't see it. The slow-motion video on the Iphone 6 is really good for a phone. Anything else that I have tried to use that was cheap, such as, coach's eye, etc. the video is good on the body as a whole, but not the quick actions of the hands in pitching or hitting.

The Iphone 6 slow-motion video is very clear without any distortion. Again, someone probably already put this up so this is for anyone that missed others posting about this like me!

Hope everyone has a great holiday season! 4 more days and I am off work until Jan. 6th!

Let's some video Papa! Lol!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinesmom