Scrapbooks?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 20, 2023
I’m curious how people kept track of their daughter’s highschool career. Did you create a scrapbook? Local paper articles etc.

Jun 4, 2024
Earth
My dad clipped newspaper articles!
Particularly special when team went on road trips for regionals and then the College World Series I got to see what was in the local news while I was in another state!
Still have them! Thanks Dad 🙂👍

May 27, 2013
I’m curious how people kept track of their daughter’s highschool career. Did you create a scrapbook? Local paper articles etc.
I helped dd set up a WIX website when she was going through the recruiting process. I linked all of the articles right to that web page.

Now while in college - I’ll usually just “share” writeups to my FB page so I can go through the archives and show them to her. Dd doesn’t really do much with social media so that’s why I save the stuff for her.

Aug 1, 2019
MN
Small town, so local newspapers had good coverage, and DD pitched so most write-ups had a photo of her in action. Made for a good poster board to display on her graduation.
Probably just as valuable to me, I kept my own scorebook of her HS games. Helps me remember games in more detail and more accurately.

Feb 16, 2024
My wife has kept the game changer recap of my DG's games printed in a book. It is getting huge. It will get found in about 25 years and make for a good time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigdawg4454