Rawlings glove question

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I might modify it and take the Merry Christmas off, and then I can donate it to my local pizza joint. It'll fit right in with their Italian motif.
If you’re thinking of a donation, have some kind of cheap raffle give away for the forum members here. Sounds like something fun to wake it up around here. Just a thought…

Who wouldn’t want an ugly NP6 that I mocked up?

*** Leave the embroidery on there, change the 2022 to 2023.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
One of the old timers over at SBF is selling a Pro-Issue OT6 you may want to take a look at?

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
@gmorg

For pure performance and functionality I really think you should revisit that Don Morton PRO-T trap glove. Sure it's Horween but there's no palm pad and it's a Six-Finger web, it really won't be that hard of a break in.....well nothing extreme. You keep the thumb & pinky stiff (as it should be) and break it in straight through the middle!

I threw with my Pro12TC this past Sunday night (while being diagnosed with pink eye :rolleyes:) and there's just nothing like it! A TIP broken in trap glove forms THE best pocket out there! I honestly wish you guys could have a catch with my 12TC for 10 or 15 minutes, there'd be a mad rush at Morton's with all you Dad's out there buying them up (when they finally get some back in)! :giggle:

Over the years here there's been many skeptical Dad's and their DD's over a glove I recommended only to call / text / or message me later and thank me for recommending that particular glove, I feel like that's the case here!

Plus, she'd hands down have THE coolest glove in her dugout, and isn't that all that really matters? ;)

1683733875311.png

Oct 4, 2018
Breaking in gloves really isn't hard or all that time-consuming. Nothing to shy away from, that's for sure.

Aug 18, 2018
Yep, just have to know where to apply the rudeness!
Yeah. It's always fun breaking these gloves in. Plenty of pounding away.

Discussed with DD yesterday after practice about TIP and she sounded open to the idea.

Now we just need time to get hands in some gloves.

Sent from my LE2115 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hgielaz01