Rawlings glove question

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 30, 2018
Let’s see some pics of her current JD Rawlings.

Couple of notes, on the custom builder the Six-Finger (22) web is only available on two different models (I think?), but one is the 12.75” Pro3039FS (finger shift). So you can mock up any colors and options she likes, as long as it has split welting! 😉

In 12.5” you have the Pro504 and of course the JD8, both wide and deep. The 504 is an excellent pattern! No trap web is available on either of these.

In my mind these are all huge gloves for a 15 year old female! What size girl is your DD, and what size hands?

I’ve got nothing but time today, everyone at work ganged up on me and sent me home cause I have pink eye! 🙄 I know of two of those AH’s that gave me Covid, what’s a little pink eye?
"Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, was not originally associated with the coronavirus until recently when a new strain of the omicron variant emerged. This new strain of the omicron variant, XBB.1.16 or otherwise known as “Arcturus,” is affecting 1 in 10 people across the country."

Jun 8, 2016
"Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, was not originally associated with the coronavirus until recently when a new strain of the omicron variant emerged. This new strain of the omicron variant, XBB.1.16 or otherwise known as “Arcturus,” is affecting 1 in 10 people across the country."
Also:

"Pink eye that's caused by an infection can spread very easily, so avoid passing it to others by washing your hands often and not sharing items like (some other irrelevant causes redacted) or makeup"

Aug 18, 2018
Let’s see some pics of her current JD Rawlings.

Couple of notes, on the custom builder the Six-Finger (22) web is only available on two different models (I think?), but one is the 12.75” Pro3039FS (finger shift). So you can mock up any colors and options she likes, as long as it has split welting!

In 12.5” you have the Pro504 and of course the JD8, both wide and deep. The 504 is an excellent pattern! No trap web is available on either of these.

In my mind these are all huge gloves for a 15 year old female! What size girl is your DD, and what size hands?

I’ve got nothing but time today, everyone at work ganged up on me and sent me home cause I have pink eye! I know of two of those AH’s that gave me Covid, what’s a little pink eye?
She does not have. Very large hand. When I measured her glove yesterday it's more like 12.5 than 12.75. her first a2000 was smaller than advertised as well.

I'll get a pic up later tonight when she's home. May need a trip to local store for research purposes.

Sent from my LE2115 using Tapatalk

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I had a good ole fashioned butt kicking cold last week, I’ve never had pick eye in my life, it never even crossed my mind. We had a church function last night outside (several guys there with gloves to throw) and one of the wives asked if I was okay…not really!

She mentioned my left eye and said her and her husband both had pink eye last week so she asked me a few questions, and every single answer was YES, she said yep, you’ve got pink eye! Guess I owe her a $30 copay!

Her DD is a nurse, she said they’re eat up with pink eye and strep throat right now!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
She does not have. Very large hand. When I measured her glove yesterday it's more like 12.5 than 12.75. her first a2000 was smaller than advertised as well.

I'll get a pic up later tonight when she's home. May need a trip to local store for research purposes.

That 12.5” Pro504 is sounding better by the moment!

Aug 18, 2018
@ANNASDAD grabbed some quick pics. Showed her the six finger glove and she was not feeling it.

I think a trip to get her hands on some gloves would be good, curious how that 12.5 inch would work out, always fear these gloves are not the actual size they are stamped.

Hope the pink eye is better!
e18b7aa896355e8e76dc2d10ccb2be19.jpg
7054d0a555bd5aa3ac3918f8a32ff77c.jpg

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
@ANNASDAD grabbed some quick pics. Showed her the six finger glove and she was not feeling it.

I think a trip to get her hands on some gloves would be good, curious how that 12.5 inch would work out, always fear these gloves are not the actual size they are stamped.

Hope the pink eye is better!
e18b7aa896355e8e76dc2d10ccb2be19.jpg
7054d0a555bd5aa3ac3918f8a32ff77c.jpg

Well thank you! I’ve only had my hands on a JD pattern glove three different times I think, they were very wide and very deep, just by these two pics this glove doesn’t look that big to me!

Just know, “most“ Rawlings gloves tape smaller than their listed size, with the exception being the NP pattern, they’re usually right on the number and sometimes slightly larger. I’ve never owned or measured a JD before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad