Pray for DD

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

ArkFastpitch

Dont' I know you?
Sep 20, 2013
Wow.. 70+ replies of prayers and well wishes. This is why I love the softball community. So competitive yet so caring at the same time. Hope all is well with DD. She will be back in the dirt in no time... God Bless

Oct 10, 2011
We just got back from Children's Hospital and FINALLYknow what's going on with DD's health. It seems like we've been waiting forever! Without going into the details because I'd probably screw them up...DD was born with a rare kidney problem and they hadn't been able to tell for sure until recently after some nuclear imaging tests. She will require surgery but they said that they are not sure how they want to proceed with that and will let us know after they take it to their board to discuss the case (this will be the 8th time they've done that!)
The good news is that she can hold off on it until the summer if she continues to take her medication and should only be out for a couple weeks. She feels great, but it is something that needs taken care of. If she gets a fever at any time, she will have to get the surgery immediately, but because she was born with it, they feel she will be fine holding off a bit.
Thanks again for everything:)

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Continued prayers your way. You have much to be proud of in a young lady who can keep stepping up though all of these visits!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meganmichelle