It’s not all about fastpitch

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Tylie is starting a trial therapy. They take T-cells out of the body and they grow, They didn’t grow correctly twice. The third time worked correctly. She has enough for the treatment. She has to stay in Seattle for 5 weeks during the treatment. We are are just lucky that Seattle is just one of the places for this treatment which is very new and with one of the few Dr’s specializing in this rare cancer and new treatment that super charges your own immune system.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Praying for Tylie and your family.

Thank you. We have a wonderful church and support from family, friends, congregation and community. I can’t wait to see my Granpa. It’s one of the things I’m looking forward to in the future. He is the man I expire to be like. I don’t want to say the same thing about Tylie. I hope and pray I don’t have to say the same thing.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Tylie has had minor to zero side effects from the T-Cell treatment. Which is unusual in most according to the medical staff. 🥎🥎🥎

Thank you for your prays and continuing to pray for Tylie.

UW Fastpitch went above and beyond for our girl today! They blessed Tylie with an amazing jersey with her #33 on it. Their one #33 Jing Gardner present it to her with coach Heather Tarr. The whole team was so kind. Our family is very grateful for the opportunity.

Special thanks to Coach Z for talking with coach Tarr about our girls battle she is in. She was also invited back for batting practice with the team.

#uwsoftball #uw #softball #fastpitch #tylietough #ourstoryyourglory

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2011
Real nice of Washington University. Victoria Hayward is from my city and she is an AC for Washington now.

Thank you for the updates.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
My niece wrote this tonight.

We were able to attend the WSU Vs. UW baseball game today. Something I was not sure was going to happen after the treatment took a little toll on Tylie. She is so strong. While she was not feeling well and I was struggling to hold back tears while praying over her, “Mom, these side effects are what they expect, we should be grateful Mom. It’s not that bad and I will be fine in a few hours.” Her strength in the depth of what she is going through blows me away. My faith is strong but her faith, her faith is the faith of a spiritual warrior. Today we are grateful for baseball games, sunny days, best friends, and most of all how Faithful He is. It may be our “Saturday” but our faith in His promises tells us Sunday is coming! Thank you Jesus❤️🙏🏻#tylietough #god

Happy Easter everyone, always tell your love ones you love them!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles