Pray for DD

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
imlearing, I hope your dd knows how many people care about her and are pulling for her to recover. Continued Prayers!!!

Oct 10, 2011
imlearing, I hope your dd knows how many people care about her and are pulling for her to recover. Continued Prayers!!!

Thanks Cannonball! Tomorrow is a big day at Children's hospital! We are anxious and stressed because the tests will show how they will proceed and if she can come off her IV.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
So sorry Iml. I dumped your address when clearing my inbox and remembered when I was unpacking boxes last night. If you would send again that would be great.
Prayers for good test results

Oct 10, 2011
Update

Good news and not so good news. ..DD can stop her IV on the 19th and can resume any activities she feels up to doing without any restrictions. She will still be on strong antibiotics for awhile. They unfortunately were unable to perform some of the tests needed to decide how they will move forward so we go back in 6 weeks to try again. She hopes she will be able to finish the fall showcase season but the doctor said we will have to see how things go with the tests. Thanks so much:)

Oct 10, 2011
They just sent the paperwork over to have her PICC line removed today! To celabrate we are going camping for the weekend. There is a softball field there of course and DD is ready to get back to it. I got excited and went out and got a new bownet and pitching screen, tcb balls, foam balls. Who knows, I'm probably forgetting something. Those medical bills can wait lol. Don't worry, we'll ease into it. I have a plan outlined:D. Looks like surgery in the future but probably over winter break. Will take this good news for now.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meganmichelle