Posting a dartfish video

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 3, 2009
I apologize ahead of time for such a basic question. I am trying to share a dartfish video with this forum for feedback and have read everything I could find and have not found a good way to share. Like many others here I was stunned when I found this forum and the wealth of information. Thanks in advance for any help with my newbie question.

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I don't believe there is a good way to post a dartfish video. For basic stuff, we really don't need a video. A screen capture is fine. Windows 7 has a snipping tool that is great for doing screen captures.

(1) A side shot of her at 3, 12, 9 and 6.
(2) A rear shot of her at 3, 12, 9 and 6.

Sep 16, 2009
I don't have dartfish, but if you can export the video into a standard format like .wmv or mov, then you can upload to youtube and provide a link...

Getting Started : Optimizing your video uploads - YouTube Help

I apologize ahead of time for such a basic question. I am trying to share a dartfish video with this forum for feedback and have read everything I could find and have not found a good way to share. Like many others here I was stunned when I found this forum and the wealth of information. Thanks in advance for any help with my newbie question.

Oct 3, 2009
11 year old pitcher - feedback

Thanks for the responses. I have the side view from dartfish. This is from the slide show mode. I look forward to feedback and like many others find this to be an amazingly helpful forum. I could blow up certain ones if that will help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1