Small hand glove help.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
Google Dustin Pedroia wrist lacing video. It's pretty easy to do it yourself and closes the wrist opening to the tightest possible setting.
Oops, just noticed ZZ mentioned this too.
Well now you have two posters endorsing the Pedroia KNOT.

Feb 25, 2022
I've recommended Bradley gloves to a number of girls and they all seem to like them. We got my daughter one for when she's not playing 1B and she also likes it. They are made with a smaller hand stall without actually sacrificing glove size.
I'll also agree that before buying a new glove, trying the "Pedroia" wrist lacing knot.

Nov 2, 2021
My 12 year DD plays SS and previously used a Wilson A2000 FP75SS. She really like the gloved. She tried on the new Wilson A2K 1723SS which is the new ASO lab creation and fell in love with the fit. She thought it was a much better fit for her hand. During the break in process I have noticed that the A2K is built a little more stoutly. The glove we purchased was a glove of the month at Baseball Town (Canada) so it does not have the color pattern of the stock glove which my DD did not like at all.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
My 12 year DD plays SS and previously used a Wilson A2000 FP75SS. She really like the gloved. She tried on the new Wilson A2K 1723SS which is the new ASO lab creation and fell in love with the fit. She thought it was a much better fit for her hand. During the break in process I have noticed that the A2K is built a little more stoutly. The glove we purchased was a glove of the month at Baseball Town (Canada) so it does not have the color pattern of the stock glove which my DD did not like at all.
It should be built more stoutly. It is their top of the line glove.

Dec 19, 2021
That is awesome. Can you share a link to the glove details or a picture? Either way we need pictures once the real thing is delivered.
Posted here...

Sep 27, 2023
So we went and tried a DP15 and it fell off of her hand more so than her Liberty. Can’t really do a Pedroia knot on the Liberty Advance the way the wrist straps/toes are. There are no holes so to speak.

Sep 27, 2023
I would love to order a custom of this glove but have no idea what it really I don’t see this wrist option online even as a custom. Anyone have an idea. Glove actually fit her decently.

IMG_1803.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1804.jpeg
    IMG_1804.jpeg
    316 KB · Views: 16

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
That's an old model from circa 2015-2016. It's an A2000 super skin. They don't make them like that with a Velcro strap anymore. From what I recall, it was designed for smaller hands, but I wouldn't pay that much for a glove that old.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles