Politics in College Ball

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Of course if you believe all of academia and the scientific community is a crock then what I wrote will just elicit a sarcastic laughing/crying face emojii reaction..whatever, believe what you want.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2014
USA
Of course if you believe all of academia and the scientific community is a crock then what I wrote will just elicit a sarcastic laughing/crying face emojii reaction..whatever, believe what you want.
lol, hahahaha, lol why should I care? Wasn't that part of your point about recognition? You pulled one thing (that you could possibly relate to) out of my response...that's why I laughed.

Jun 8, 2016
lol, hahahaha, lol why should I care? Wasn't that part of your point about recognition? You pulled one thing (that you could possibly relate to) out of my response...that's why I laughed.
The rest were all forms of recognition on par with the OT in terms of overall importance, hence no need to respond to those.

Jul 19, 2021
"Ours may become the first civilization destroyed, not by the power of our enemies, but by the ignorance of our teachers and the dangerous nonsense they are teaching our children. In an age of artificial intelligence, they are creating artificial stupidity."

--- Thomas Sowell

Jun 8, 2016
"Ours may become the first civilization destroyed, not by the power of our enemies, but by the ignorance of our teachers and the dangerous nonsense they are teaching our children. In an age of artificial intelligence, they are creating artificial stupidity."

--- Thomas Sowell
Hey you took me off ignore, I feel honored.

I teach material governed by the laws of physics, if you want to say they are artificial then go right ahead.

Jun 8, 2016
Do I believe the best players should be chosen for awards? Yes. Do I believe players have the right to feel "jobbed" if they get screwed? Yes. Do I think parents should make a big deal out of it? No.

I'm done. If we want to discuss how academia and science is ruining society we can take that to another discussion board (and yes I know I was the one who brought it up initially...my bad)

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06