Need Glove advice

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Oh ive had several czs over the years. I had a shadow 2 orange i got optics cut by cz custom. It was a great gun and I miss it dearly. I shoot mostly 2011s now and Im down to the two atlas’s.
Atlas huh? I think I’ll stick to my glove knowledge, I’m wayyy out of my league comparing pistols with you!

My wife has put up with a LOT of my crazy purchases over the years but even I would never ever attempt to ask her to buy a pistol of that “caliber”! 😉

Congratulations, I’m a gun guy, you have my respect!

Jul 3, 2024
Atlas huh? I think I’ll stick to my glove knowledge, I’m wayyy out of my league comparing pistols with you!

My wife has put up with a LOT of my crazy purchases over the years but even I would never ever attempt to ask her to buy a pistol of that “caliber”! 😉

Congratulations, I’m a gun guy, you have my respect!

Thank you. You have my respect as well and I appreciate your glove advice. I’ve been fortunate over the years to have some good bonuses and to be able to buy guns at good prices and sell or trade them for more than ive bought them for. They accumulate and a sig and fn leads to a cz and that cz and 2 glocks leads to a staccato and that staccato and a Daniel defense leads to custom nighthawk and so on. Lol its like gambling. Ive had so many over the years ive come to some excellent conclusions and ive been downsizing since. My wife is ok with it because i normally always make money on them.

Oct 3, 2023
Piggy backing on this thread...My DD is a 9 year old SS/P. She's fairly strong and about medium size for a 9 year old about 72 pounds at 4'4". She plays rec and select teams out of that rec assoc. She has a goal to make the local travel team at in a couple of years.

What glove do you all recommend?

She currently uses the 12" Mizuno MVP Select.
I don't love how it folds over the more it becomes broken in. We've discussed how to store it and keep the pocket alive, however, it just seems to naturally pancake.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Piggy backing on this thread...My DD is a 9 year old SS/P. She's fairly strong and about medium size for a 9 year old about 72 pounds at 4'4". She plays rec and select teams out of that rec assoc. She has a goal to make the local travel team at in a couple of years.

I don't love how it folds over the more it becomes broken in. We've discussed how to store it and keep the pocket alive, however, it just seems to naturally pancake.
@LEsoftballdad
You’ve been summoned!

Feb 14, 2023

My daughter has the same glove and I just did my first relace job on it. I agree. It is almost like it wants to close thumb to pointer finger sometimes. The relace definitely helped, but I will buy her a new one before I relace that one again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mwaehler