Mizuno F23 Power Carbons have arrived

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 2, 2019
I had one in a 30” that I got from @CoreSoftball20. The barrel length seemed pretty small compared to other brands. I wonder if that has something to do with them not making a 29”?
I have a f21 in a 30", it's just still a little too long for her. I don't know about lack of demand for 29" bats, there's a crap ton of 8u players and small 10u girls swinging 29" demarinis and louisvilles

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
I have a f21 in a 30", it's just still a little too long for her. I don't know about lack of demand for 29" bats, there's a crap ton of 8u players and small 10u girls swinging 29" demarinis and louisvilles
I am sure plenty are swinging the smaller bats, but many parents won't spend the extra money on an expensive bat for an 8-year-old player. At the same time, I've seen plenty of parents willing to spend money on a Ghost Advanced in a 30" length. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Honestly, I want the families to get the product they want at a reasonable price.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I had one in a 30” that I got from @CoreSoftball20. The barrel length seemed pretty small compared to other brands. I wonder if that has something to do with them not making a 29”?
The only barrel thats bigger is the CF little sizes. LS or Easton is small

Demarini does very well in the tiny sizes because their sprites dont have inner tech. So their barrels are much bigger
because they dont have the added weight there.
So for the other manufacturers, their best selling bats are not 28, 29 or 30 inch bats.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ourLadGloves