2023 Power Carbons are in!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
It really is a sweet looking bat, not gaudy or overly psycho just subtle, understated, clean lines with a nice color combo. The twins are about to take some first cuts with it in the garage. It'll be side by side with two older F21 PC's that have a lot of use on them...we'll see how it stacks up.
Do you have a heater in the garage? We know its prob like -50 there :)

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Those are sweet looking! My daughter loves her F21 PC and it's got as much pop as anything else used on her team.
I try to tell people that...its as good as anything out there. Just some people refuse to give them
a fair shake or even try.

I go back to our demo day. PCs were beating girls game bats on exit speed. You know what some said? Along
with the roll of the eyes and the crinkly face...but its not a (insert their fav brand name here) :D

Oct 1, 2014
USA
I try to tell people that...its as good as anything out there. Just some people refuse to give them
a fair shake or even try.

I go back to our demo day. PCs were beating girls game bats on exit speed. You know what some said? Along
with the roll of the eyes and the crinkly face...but its not a (insert their fav brand name here) :D
We compared exit speeds with the Pocket Radar when we got the first Mizuno PC against a couple Eastons (Ghost and an older Mako) and a DeMarini CF. The Mizuno came out on top.

Jan 28, 2017
I love the PC. My DD got one for Christmas and will swing it tomorrow. IMO, the Purple PC was the best so far. I loved that bat and it's still going as a cage bat now (tank). Last year she switched to the Ghost and likes it also. I personally think the PC is hotter. The biggest difference from the Ghost is the PC handle is thinner which I like and maybe a little more balanced. She went up an inch in length so the feel is a little different.

May 24, 2021
My DD has been swinging the CRBN F21 one piece (bought Summer 21).Now we need a new one for this season. Through our training facility she has she tested out Ghost Unlimited/ Advanced/ Meta/ LS - LXT & DeMarini Whisper. She really likes the Unlimited. Our facility is not a Mizuno reseller. Do any retailers allow for test swings? I would love for her to swing the PC and see how she like it. Is it you buy it - no returns?

Sep 8, 2015
My daughter has put a few hundred swings on it this week. Half cage and half tee work.

Her initial thoughts: Hot out the wrapper. More feedback on misshits. Closer to her one piece 34/24 Mizzuno that we have for overload work. Says it still swings light. She moved up from a 32/23 (2020), 33/23 (2021) to a 33/24.

Pocket Radar: Her best exit speeds come from the 32/23 PC. That thing is a freak with close to 20-25k swings on it. It will not break. She broke 2 backups of the exact same bat, yet that one keeps ticking. She will typically be low to mid 70s with the 32/23.

Out of the wrapper, she was high 60s with several in the low 70s. Very minimal difference, but I’ll compare it again in a few more weeks.

She is excited and that’s all the matters.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
My DD has been swinging the CRBN F21 one piece (bought Summer 21).Now we need a new one for this season. Through our training facility she has she tested out Ghost Unlimited/ Advanced/ Meta/ LS - LXT & DeMarini Whisper. She really likes the Unlimited. Our facility is not a Mizuno reseller. Do any retailers allow for test swings? I would love for her to swing the PC and see how she like it. Is it you buy it - no returns?
Yes, I cant do anything with the bat if a customer swings it. Not like I can resell as NIW and get my money back.
Not only that, then I lose out on shipping as well. If i made the profit on a bat like other stores do, a used bat
wouldnt be an issue if I had to take one back once in a while. But I dont sell to make that kind of profit margin.
I dont get involved in being a bat tester store. I have had people ask, hey, can you ship 3 bats and I will
keep one that feels better and send the rest back. I dont get involved in that either. (Most stores dont take a bat
back if you use it).

Now, if its a true mistake and someone orders the wrong size (if they dont unwrap and/or hit with it), then
of course I will take it back and send the right one or if they truly order the wrong bat and dont need it. Of
course I take back and refund.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802