Mizuno F23 Power Carbons have arrived

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Not a ton of changes, other than color. They upgraded the tech and supposedly made the connection pieces more forgiving with Nanoalloy Dual frequency dampener. They're still using what they call Black Onyx Carbon and Detonator Cor tech, which worked well for the 2021 model.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
I just wish they would make a 29"
I believe they think anything below a 30" bat is considered a youth bat, and there isn't a lot of demand for those sizes at the higher price points. Their youth bat is a -13 Finch model.

May 18, 2022
I don't suppose you have any LS Atlas in 33/30 as well? Between figuring out what my daughter likes and replacing my sons favorite and now decertified bbcor bat it's fixing to be an expensive bat year.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
I don't suppose you have any LS Atlas in 33/30 as well? Between figuring out what my daughter likes and replacing my sons favorite and now decertified bbcor bat it's fixing to be an expensive bat year.
We don't have them in stock right now. They have them on the LS site, but they're not releasing them to dealers since they can charge full price. I can certainly keep you posted when they do come back.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00