2023 Power Carbons are in!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
For all that have asked, the new 2023 Power Carbons are in!

As always, Mizuno is one of the best bargains in fp softball thru us at Core.

We are stocking in and shipping all orders this Saturday. Hit me up if you need one.

All Power Carbons are here
Carbon2- Drop9s are in...rest are due later
Carbon1- think Jan is ship date

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2014
USA
My girls have been very happy with their last 2 Mizunos. Have you had a chance to weigh any of the PC's yet? I'm curious if they are still true to sticker.

Thanks Core!

Oct 12, 2020
I've gathered that not much has changed with the PC but I'm curious to hear feedback on the carbon 2.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
My girls have been very happy with their last 2 Mizunos. Have you had a chance to weigh any of the PC's yet? I'm curious if they are still true to sticker.

Thanks Core!
drop 11's were close if not a tad under

10s and 9s were .3 or .4 over

It was 7 oclock on a Friday night so I only weighed a few. I will weigh more on my next extended stay at the shop

Jan 22, 2011
My DD has a Power Carbon as a backup bat and hits well with it when she uses it. Been trying to some of her HS teammates to buy one, but they are reluctant because they aren’t as well known as other brands.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
My DD has a Power Carbon as a backup bat and hits well with it when she uses it. Been trying to some of her HS teammates to buy one, but they are reluctant because they aren’t as well known as other brands.
And you have kids who wont give it a fair chance because none of their friends have it. When we did our demo,
we proved it against the girls' game bats...and they still were like...but I dont see any...hahaha

Mizuno even has tons of teams in the CWS every year.

The girls that give them a chance, are def glad they did :)

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Well, took my 34/26 Carbon2 to the cage with 2 other slowpitch buddies. Little light for me, would of liked
atleast a little more endload, but brand new...it impressed right out of the wrapper. I was pretty surprised.
Came off hard as heck...lots of pissles.
Those 2 other guys want to buy one actually. I told them to wait til I get the PC so we can compare

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812