2023 Power Carbons are in!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
PC has the inner Tech, Carbon2 does not. I compare the Carbon2 to a CF type bat. Very balanced, flexes.

Havent swing the PC yet...but thats their best selling bat

PC flex much? Any major changes from f21 to f23 PC? Intrigued by these bats, but as a few others have said, I don't see them in use in the wild anywhere around me. Was considering finding a new old stock leftover to see how they are and see if my daughter liked it. She swings a Xeno now and has been happy with it. Just curious.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
If she likes Xeno....PC would be her best bet

just gotta make sure of weight, Xenos usually run very heavy. PC does not

LMK what your new old stock price you find, because my 2023 may be just as good price wise...haha

Oct 1, 2014
USA
By far my favorite color scheme of any bat I’ve seen too date. The color changing paint is wild on a bat! Thank you Core! Bat arrived fast and good shape. View attachment 27101
Wait a minute...I had to drag out an old used aluminum bat from the garage to put under the tree with an IOU sticky note on it because my order got held up due to a little chilly weather! ;-)

Sep 8, 2015
Wait a minute...I had to drag out an old used aluminum bat from the garage to put under the tree with an IOU sticky note on it because my order got held up due to a little chilly weather! ;-)

CFL. We are going through our coldest Christmas in 14 years. It hit low 30s for a few nights. It’s been brutal! Lol.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RunnerOn2