Link to live softball?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Watched a piece of UGA and Auburn last night on watchESPN App. It was odd how UGA's feed had one camera angle from a high angle behind the backstop and that's all. Auburn must have had the full crew because there were multiple camera angles and even some replay. UGA's female announcer, a former player, struggled. I felt bad for her.

A good day...

I turned on just as the UGA game was ending, so I clicked the replay. After about 2 innings of what looked like a laptop cam from the booth I had enough. Shortly after that the Mississippi State game came on, much better camera work. Then Auburn game with very good cameras.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Bummer dude. I watched parts of 3 different games yesterday.

Leave now and you could be here in time for Georgia/Murray State to hear the announcers complain the whole game again about the brutal 56 degree temp.

...wifes making lasagna! ;)

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
I turned on just as the UGA game was ending, so I clicked the replay. After about 2 innings of what looked like a laptop cam from the booth I had enough. Shortly after that the Mississippi State game came on, much better camera work. Then Auburn game with very good cameras.

MUCH better camera work in Georgia today! Even a side view slow mo of Hugo's homer.

Apr 1, 2010
Leave now and you could be here in time for Georgia/Murray State to hear the announcers complain the whole game again about the brutal 56 degree temp.

HA! I've got the world's smallest violin and it's playing 'My heart bleeds for you' for them. 56, sheesh!

Jun 18, 2010
my provider doesn't carry either, is that all you have to do is get someone's log in?

Yes. As crystlemc said. If you find someone who as a provider that has SEC Sports Network access. I'd pay for the online access if it were even an option.

Jun 18, 2010
FYI, I think I found a loop hole using Apple TV.

1. Access the WatchESPN app from your Apple TV menu.
2. Go to Settings.
3. Select Comcast XFINITY as your service provider.
4. A multi character Activation Code will appear.
5. You should be prompt to access the following website from your computer or ipad
https://espn.go.com/watchespn/activate?device=appletv
6. Enter the Activation Code provided.

TaDa... access.

The above just worked for me. Currently watching Middle Tennessee St and Mississippi State on the SEC Sports Network.

.... Mississippi State just won 9-1.... as I was typing this message

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinesmom